We represent clients nationwide in mergers and acquisitions.
Your business is your largest asset, when the time comes to purchase or sell a business, you need experts who can professionally guide you through the process from start-to-finish. Stuart H. Sorkin has been advising business owners on all aspects of business sales, mergers, and acquisitions for over 40 years. Stuart is a co-author of the book Expensive Mistakes When Buying & Selling Companies…and How to Avoid Them in your Deals.
The Business and Legal Advisors stand ready to put their expertise to work for you in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, as well as nationwide.
Areas of expertise include:
- Developing Growth Strategies Prior to Sale
- Preparing a Business for Acquisition and Sale
- Negotiating, Implementing and Documenting Acquisition or Sale of a Business
- Identifying the Right Purchaser/Seller – Third Parties, Existing Owners, Management or Family
- Identifying Structure of the Transaction – Equity, Assets, Merger, ESOP or Strategic Partnerships
- Structuring the Allocation (Equity, Assets, Goodwill, Consulting or Non-Compete) and Payment of the Purchase Price (Bank or Governmental Loan, Preferred Equity or Seller Financing
- Optimizing After-Tax Benefits through Income, Gift and Estate Tax Planning
- Assisting with Post Transition Integration of the Acquired Business
Contact Us Today to Get Started
For more information and to get expert help, head over to our contact information page for more details.