We Help Grow and Protect Your Business while Mitigating Risks
The demands of running, growing and protecting your business mean not only the need to draft agreements that protect your business from liability, and ensuring that they foster, and not hinder, the operations or growth of your business. Business Owners should a comprehensive review of any documents that obligate or govern your business assets, employees, partners, shareholders, and more.
Stuart H. Sorkin and Matthew S. Haskin have been protecting and helping businesses mitigate risk for over 40 years both in and around the Washington, DC metropolitan area, as well as nationwide. The Business and Legal Advisors can help your business grow from an idea through exit.
Business and Legal Advisors stand ready to put their business agreement expertise to work for you in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, as well as nationwide.
Areas of expertise include:
- Business Formation and Choice of Entity
- Operating and Stockholders Agreements to Address Management and Planned and Unplanned Exits of the Business Owners.
- Design and Implementation of Debt and Equity Business Capital
- Preparation and Review of Loan Documents
- Real Estate – Including the acquiring, financing, developing, leasing, management, and selling of real estate
- Employment, Consulting and Non-Compete Agreements
- Design and Implementation of Incentive Compensation Plans
- Customer Agreements for Sales of Goods and Services
- Licensing/Royalty Agreement
- Design and Implementation of Perpetuation Plan for Business Owners
- Review of Special Issues Regarding 8A, SDV, and Minority Ownership
- Design, Implementation and Documenting Mergers and Acquisitions
Contact Us Today to Get Started
For more information and to get expert help, head over to our contact information page for more details.