We Specialize in the Autobody Industry
We have been providing business and legal advice to owners of autobody shops for more than 30 years. Stuart Sorkin has conducted seminars and webinars sponsored by Axalta, Sherwin Williams, CARSTAR (Driven Brands), ASA, as well as the annual NACE conference on growth and succession planning for the automobile collision industry.
Acquisition Criteria for the Auto Body Collision Repair Industry
Training and Retention of Employees in Auto Body Collision Repair Industry
Real Estate Transactions in the Auto Body Collision Repair Industry
The acquisition and sale of an autobody business requires an experienced professional who understands the unique issues that must be addressed on the transfer of an autobody shop, including:
- OEM Certifications
- Direct Repair Programs (DRP)
- Transfer of Warranty Work
- Transfer of Work in Process
- Paint and Other Manufacturer Rebate Programs
- Transfer of the Business Real Estate
Over the last 30 years, Stuart Sorkin has successfully closed third-party sales and succession plans in the autobody shop industry nationwide.
Areas of expertise include:
- Succession Planning for transfers to family or management
- Sales to consolidators such as Caliber and Gerber
- Partnership and Stockholders Agreements
- Employee Retention and Employee Training Agreement
- Income and Estate Tax Planning and Asset Protection
- Real Estate issues
Contact Us Today to Get Started
For more information and to get expert help, head over to our contact information page for more details.